Register Online With Eventbrite.
Registration fee includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments, and Reference Material.
Registrations for Rochester and Amherst close Oct. 16, 2019.
Join us for a full-day workshop on modern hydronic systems and earn .7 CEU’s.
All sessions are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. with check-in beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Design & Application Topics
Fundamentals of Hydronics
- Important fundamentals
- System components
Pumps/Pump Curves (Single/Parallel)
Air Management in Hydronic Systems
- Role of the Compression Tank
- Air Separation
- System Pressurization
- Installation Details
The Bell & Gossett System Syzer®
- Making Better Decisions
- System Syzer® Wheel Included!
Primary-Secondary Pumping & Piping
- Fundamentals of Secondary
- Piping Details
- Providing Different Supply Temperatures
Introduction to Open Systems
- Cooling towers and their unique considerations
About the Instructor
Michael Licastro is the Education and Training Manager for Commercial Business and HVAC at Bell & Gossett. He oversees the Little Red Schoolhouse, e-Learning, and training documentation. Mike is an accomplished mechanical engineer with many notable experiences:
- Certified Instructor and Pump Systems Assessment Professional (PSAP) for the Hydraulic Institute
- Former president, Niagara Frontier Chapter of ASHRAE
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the State University College at Buffalo
- Over 23 years’ practical system experience
- Special Instructor for Steam and PipeFitters Unions Apprentice Programs in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic
This course is beneficial for anyone working with commercial hot water systems:
- Design Engineers
- Project Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Facility Engineers