We are a leading manufacturers’ representative in hydronics heating and cooling systems distribution for Upstate NY and Western PA. Our primary manufacturer, Xylem, Inc., leads the industry with recognized names of Bell & Gossett and Goulds. We specialize in pumps, valves, heat exchangers and other products to handle water and steam in the heating and plumbing industry. We are a 100% ESOP Company with every employee owner supporting our corporate values to provide the best in customer service.
We are currently seeking an Inside Purchasing Coordinator to join our team to assist with administrative duties associated with purchasing and sales. We have an experienced staff that can provide the proper training and support, as needed, for the right individual.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and enters data for stock purchase orders into computer system accurately, and corrects errors in an efficient manner.
- Verifies information is correct and complete before creating purchase order and contacts appropriate personnel if information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Monitors and maintains inventory levels as prescribed by management.
- Coordinates delivery dates for incoming material; records vendor correspondence, expedites purchases as required to maintain inventory.
- Resolves receiving discrepancies for stock orders with vendors.
- Manages freight companies with logistics company. Analyzes freight expense to minimize cost.
- Manages company inventory through inventory counts and cycle counts coordinated with staff.
- Maintains company item data and pricing files in ERP and quotation programs. Maintain vendor master pricing list.
- Receives and responds to vendor inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include:
- computer with printer
- facsimile machine
- photocopy machine
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to email@example.com in confidence. We thank all interested applicants in advance. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.