Pump Assembly/Warehouse Associate – Full Time
We are a leading manufacturers’ representative in hydronics heating and cooling systems distribution for Upstate NY and Western PA. We represent leading brands in the industry with recognized names of Bell & Gossett, LAARS Heating Systems, Spirax-Sarco and Goulds. We specialize in pumps, valves, heat exchangers and other products to handle water and steam in the heating and plumbing industry. We are a 100% ESOP Company with every employee owner supporting our corporate values to provide the best in customer service.
We are currently seeking an Inside Technical Sales Representative to join our team to assist with the Plan & Specification contractor market. We have an experienced staff that can provide the proper training and support, as needed, for the right individual.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and Assemble Pumps
- Loads, unloads, and transfers product
- Fills customer orders
- Maneuvers heavy materials with the use of forklift, pallet, and hand truck
- Assembles products for shipment
- Assists Return Material Coordinator with inspecting, documenting and sending returned materials back to the factory
- Inspects product for deficiencies or breakages prior to shipment or storage
- Records all product discrepancies
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace
- Follows safety procedures and reports any dangerous conditions to management
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Mechanical ability
- Knowledge of Windows Office programs
- Strong organization/time management skills
- Ability to maintain collaborative, team relationship with peers
- Basic Math Skills
- Amherst, NY
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested applicants in advance. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.